[BiO BB] DNA Strider

Anthony Boureux anthony.boureux at crbm.cnrs-mop.fr
Wed Mar 31 03:46:37 EST 2004

If you want you can always use DNAStrider in MacOSX, there is a new
version (1.4). It is a carbon version, so it is running natively under
MacOSX. To get it, contact the author (e-mail in about box, he is
working in CEA Saclay, France).
Anthony

--

Anthony Boureux
Tyrosine kinase Lab.                      CRBM, CNRS FRE2593
+33 (0)467613373                           Anthony.Boureux at crbm.cnrs-mop.fr

--
passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier