[BiO BB] E.coli comparison

Tucker, James j.d.tucker at vla.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Thu May 6 04:01:48 EDT 2004

Hi Vijay,
The Sanger centre - has ACT (Artemis Comparison Tool) available for Just
this kind of thing.
It is freely available and you can download it onto your PC/Mac.
It is very easy to use and gives you a visual output of the
similarities/differences in the genomes.
Hope this helps
Regards
James

Today's Topics:

   1. E.coli strain differences (Chandran Vijayendran)

Message: 1