[BiO BB] interactome prediction

Hao Chen hchen at utmem.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:13:01 EDT 2004

Hello Nikhil

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 04:33:18AM -0700, nikhil gadewal wrote:
> Hi all Members,
>
> I have around 135 genes involved in oral cancer for
> which there expression level and every detail
> information like 'genecards' are mined from medline
> and internet.
>     I want to study the interaction of all the genes
> to know there involvment in tumor progression. Is
> there any tool which predict the molecular interaction
> map using the information of expression level or any
> other data.

You might be interested in www.chilibot.net

This is a literature mining software that allows you to find, from the
literature, known interactions among the genes of your interest. It can
also find if they are known to be involved in "tumor" or "cancer" if you
include these terms in the same query.

A paper describing this software is just accepted for publication at

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/5/147/abstract

Hao

> Thank you in advance.
>
> regards,
> Nikhil
>
> =====
> NIKHIL S. GADEWAL
> Bioinformatics center,
> ACTREC, Tata Memorial Centre,
> Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India
> E-mail: ngadewal at actrec.res.in

-
: Hao Chen, Ph.D.

: Research Associate
: Department of Pharmacology
: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
: Memphis, TN 38163 USA
: Office: 901 448 3201
: Mobil:  901 826 1845

Mining PubMed: http://www.chilibot.net