[BiO BB] Phylip

Tucker, James j.d.tucker at vla.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Oct 21 12:33:38 EDT 2004

Hi All,
I've just downloaded Phylip.
I'm hoping to use it create a max parsimony tree, with bootstrapping.
I'm using a binary data set of gene presence.
However, I don't know the correct format to save in for the program.
Can any one tell me the format and how to save the file in this format.
Or alternatively suggest some other software.
Thanks.
James

Veterinary Laboratories Agency (VLA)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender. Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within VLA systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems. Communications on VLA's computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.