[BiO BB] BIOT-05 papers and abstracts due

Pradeep Tomar parry_tomar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 02:09:11 EST 2005

Respected Sir

Pls give me time for 5 days i will send u the copy of my paper for conference as soosn as possible

Pradeep Tomar

"J. Kalita" <kalita at rabbit.uccs.edu> wrote:
Papers and abstracts in all aspects of Bioinformatics and Biotechnolgy are
officially due today (3/31/05). The symposium features peer-reviewed
papers that are presetend orally or in poster sessions. Extended abstracts
(2 pages long) or full papers (up to 6 pages long) are requested. Please
visit the
http://bioinfo.uccs.edu and click on "Symposium 2005 (BIOT-05)". The
symposium will be held in Colorado Springs, Colorado on August 15th and
16th.

We had a very successful symposium in 2004. There was a printed
proceedings document with all the accepted abstracts and papers. The
printed proceedings are available on-line at the http://bioinfo.uccs.edu
Web site.

Please go to the Web site and submit your extended abstract or paper as
soon as possible. If you want a little extra time (say, up to an extra
week), please write to me.

Jugal Kalita
Department of Computer Science
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

PS: We are looking for any other universities or organizations (in the US
or Canada) that want to be co-sponsors of this symposium. We can hold it
in several locations in alternate yers.
Bioinformatics.Org general forum - BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org