[BiO BB] 3rd Call for Participation in the Bioinformatics Symposium

logan at cacs.louisiana.edu logan at cacs.louisiana.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:58:46 EDT 2005

Second Annual Bioinformatics Symposium
Place: Lafayette, Louisiana
Date: April 18, 2005

Symposium web site:
http://www.cacs.louisiana.edu/bioinformatics/symp05/index.html

Please register to be part of the exciting event in Lafayette, Louisiana
on April 18, The 2nd Annual Bioinformatics symposium. The symposium
highlights the keynote presentations, invited  and the research
contributions. We have a limited seating capacity and the registration
will be closed when we reach the limit. If you are interested, I urge you
to register online without procrastinating (we still have some seats
available and the registration will be closed once we reach the limit 70).

The symposium's goal is to build a bridge among the researchers working in
industries, academic and research institutions. This forum will provide an
opportunity to learn and to understand the ongoing research activities
that may help spark some new collaboration for future research and funding
opportunities in this area.

Keynote Speakers include:

Professor Philip E. Bourne from UCSD Co-Director Protein Data Bank, Topic:
Recent Developments in Structural Bioinformatics

Professor. Ed Seidel from Center for Computation & Technology, Louisiana
State University
Topic: Grid Computing

Dr. Mark Gosink, Head of Computational Biology of Scripps Florida
Topic: Informatics at Scripps Florida

Participation:

Registration ($25 for students and $50 for others) is required to attend
the symposium. The registration fee allows you to attend all the sessions,
breakfast, lunch and two cofee breaks.

On line registration is opened while seats are available (first come first
serve basis).

Thank you for your time
Raja Logananatharaj
Bioinformatics Symposium Organizer