[BiO BB] extract regions from chomosome

Mikhail Fursov mike.fursov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:38:20 EDT 2005

BTW,
Does this problem is still actual? I think I can write a simple plugin
that will extract series of subsequencies from a given file just as a
programming exercise.

AFAIK each human chromosome is presented as set of confings. Do you
have per contig coordinates? How your list is looks like?

Mikhail Fursov.