[BiO BB] Comparing whole genome sequences

Edith Schlagenhauf ediths at unizh.ch
Wed Dec 21 03:51:56 EST 2005

Hi,

you may have a look at the MUMmer software (tigr.org). Especially
at the NUCmer alignment script which allows for multiple reference
and multiple query sequences to be aligned in a many vs. many fashion.

HTH,
Edith

Dr Edith Schlagenhauf
Bioinformatics
Institute of Plant Biology
University of Zurich
Zollikerstrasse 107
CH-8008 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

e-mail: ediths AT botinst DOT unizh DOT ch
Tel.:	+41 1 634 82 78
Fax :	+41 1 634 82 04