[BiO BB] An interesting Domain occurrence?

Howard Oliver holiver at whatifwhatnext.com
Mon Jan 17 07:10:10 EST 2005

please remove me - thanks

Howard Oliver
Partner, What If What Next (TM)
1696 Avenue Road, Suite 1005
Toronto, Ontario, M5M 3Y4
(Phone) 416-638-8582
(Cell)  416-568-5254
(Fax)   416-483-5439
holiver at whatifwhatnext.com; holiver at rogers.blackberry.net
http://www.whatifwhatnext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bio_bulletin_board-bounces at bioinformatics.org
[mailto:bio_bulletin_board-bounces at bioinformatics.org]On Behalf Of
Stefanie Lager
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 1:26 AM
To: bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org
Subject: Re: [BiO BB] An interesting Domain occurrence?

Maybe you also could take a look at the Panther HMM database
https://panther.appliedbiosystems.com/ . It's released freely now (can
be downloaded also) and they use phylogeny when they construct the
families. Panther will also be included in Interpro soon
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/release_notes.html

Stefanie

Bioinformatics.Org general forum  -  BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org