[BiO BB] electrostatic map of proteins

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 6 18:49:04 EDT 2005

Submit your question to the CCP4 bulletin board. You will get very good
answers there.

Also, you may want to plunk down the $500 for delphi from the Honig lab. I
understand this is the best PB solver around. If you get it, check this page
out:

http://keres.colorado.edu/howto/delphi-surface-pymol.html

Also, I think spdb viewer has a built in pb calculator, but I'm not sure how
good it is.

James