[BiO BB] Looking for research assistanceship in Bioinformatics

debarshi roy vetdebarshi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:07:08 EDT 2005

Hello Everybody,
I am an International student, doing MS in Wichita State University,
KS. I have started working in a bioinformatics lab in my university,
but the problem is that there is no funding in my university. I am
looking for somewhere in USA where I can get funding in this subject
for the fall ' 05 session or the spring ' 06  session at least.
Please reply , if you have any such information in this matter.
Thanks.
Debarshi Roy