[BiO BB] Problem with BLAST

Jose Maria Gonzalez Izarzugaza biopctgi at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 14 10:57:43 EDT 2005

The fact is that BLAST counts the percentage of [ATCG] in the query or
something similar.

You can try a query like that ATATACACATTTGArrrrrrr setting the option
'Mask lower case' to active.

It works (or seems to)  and returns an aligment for the ATATAT...GA
zone... by chance???... Maybe. :o(

Good luck!
Txema