[BiO BB] Re: regarding molecular modeling

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Nov 15 15:18:45 EST 2005

Anamika,

"Molecular modeling" is a very broad topic, so your question is a bit vague.
I'd recommend some background reading if you're unfamiliar with the topic(s).

For structural modeling with computers:

   http://books.bioinformatics.org/compstruct.php

For pathway modeling with computers:

   http://books.bioinformatics.org/compbiopath.php

For developing mathematical models:

   http://books.bioinformatics.org/biomath.php

The next step would be to look at some of the research articles in your area of
interest and identify research groups you'd like to work with.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600