[BiO BB] Plz Help!

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Oct 10 08:49:39 EDT 2005

Anyone wishing to unsubscribe would be advised to follow the same path they
took to subscribe:

This link is at the bottom of every message coming from the list server.

Also, you can refer back to the subscription confirmation email that you got
after subscribing, or you can write to the list administrators:

   bio_bulletin_board-admin at bioinformatics.org

You can even write to the Organization's administrators:

   sysadmins at bioinformatics.org

In any event, *please* don't write to everyone on the mailing list about this!
:-)  There are more than a thousand people on this list who, like yourself,
would rather not be bothered with certain messages.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600