[BiO BB] Digital Signal Processing on Genome sequences

Debaprasad Mukherjee devprozad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:43:56 EDT 2005

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I am a graduate in electrical engineering and am working in
bioinformatics software development and evolutionary genomics. I have
a strong interest in the application of Digital Signal Processing to
genome sequences.

I would like to request you all to kindly give me some pointers on the
types of work that is being done and some recent references.

It would be very helpful if I can have some introductory discussions
with somebody who is working in this field. Is there any thesis
available on the net? I have been searching on this for quite sometime
now and have read up a few basic papers.

I am looking to increase my collection of reading material on this topic.

Thank you very much. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Debaprasad Mukherjee