[BiO BB] WU Blast installation

kannaiah at bsd.uchicago.edu kannaiah at bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:10:44 EDT 2006

Well, i got the program to run. But the ENV variables arent being setup. It is
just ignoring the "export" command.
Anyway, i will try writing to the WUBlast guys, and see what they have to say.

thank you for the help.
-Kiran

Quoting "J.W. Bizzaro" <jeff at bioinformatics.org>:

> I guess that's not the problem, then :-)  But what do you mean "it does
> nothing"?  Does the shell command prompt re-appear after typing the command
> or
> not?  Are there any error messages?  Have you read the manual on how to run
> it?
>   Also, have you tried asking for help on the WU Blast mailing list (if there
>
> is one)?
>
> Jeff
>
> kannaiah at bsd.uchicago.edu wrote:
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > I tried what you suggested. But didnt work. I also tried with export in
> front of
> > every variable, that didnt work either:(
> >
> > -Kiran
>
> --
> J.W. Bizzaro
> Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
> E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
> Phone:  +1 508 890 8600
> --

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  If the reader of this email message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the
transmittal.  Thank you.