[BiO BB] Starting point EST annotation/grouping

Bossers, Alex Alex.Bossers at wur.nl
Tue Aug 15 01:20:11 EDT 2006

Ahmed,

In our case the unigenelist is the list we ended-up with after
assembling (so basically the singletons and contigs). To make it more
complete into a unigenelist we did a second round of clustering
assembling after we added the entries with which we had a BLAST hit at
nr/nt database (excluding the BAC clones etc). Hereby we also grouped
contigs/singletons that where not overlapping in our dataset yet.

Alex

  _____