[BiO BB] Restriction sites frequencies in mouse genome

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 28 10:59:42 EDT 2006

However if it's only frequency for a single (or a handful)
restriction sequences, a Perl one-liner or even grep will help (but
you have to be careful about your input file format and consider non-
palindromic sites,multiple occurrences in one line, overlapping
occurrences and occurences that break across lines). If that's what
you need, I can post a solution.
HTH

Boris

On 28 Aug 2006, at 09:30, Martin Gollery wrote:
> [...]

> I am searching for a way to calculate restriction sites frequency
> in mouse
> genome (so sequences from 6 to 13bp).
[...]