[BiO BB] Compiling emboss 4.0 for Mac OS X

Deepan codeshepherd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 03:06:59 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 11:09 -0600, Burke Squires wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone had success in compiling emboss 4.0 for Mac OS X 10.4? If
> so, do you have the how you did it?
>
> I am getting the following errors when executing ./configure:

> config.status: creating doc/tutorials/Makefile
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: doc/tutorials/Makefile.in

This suggests that you have a corrupted download. Do you find those
files in place. I mean do you find a Makefile.in in doc/tutorials
folder?

You will find a file by the name INSTALL or README once you untar or
unzip the package. you will find necessary instructions in that.

> Thanks!
>
> Burke
Regards
Deepan Chakravarthy N
http://www.codeshepherd.com/
+65-96770940

Software Engineer,
Nova Global Pte Ltd,
Technical & Scientific Computing Solutions,
#05-04 Keypoint, 371 Beach Road, Singapore.
web: http://www.novaglobal.com.sg/

Have Fun, Play Sudoku :) http://sudoku-solver.net/