[BiO BB] RE: Help : How to interoperate between a WebServer and a Cluster

Xiaowei Jiang xiaowei.jiang at msn.com
Sun Dec 31 21:16:55 EST 2006

Dear

I was interested in clustering systems three years agao when I was studying
operating systems.
I knew at that moment the Red Hat enterprise cluster system or sth can do
this kind of job (shoud be free for the system), and also there was a
microsoft windows system can also do this job. The thing is I am not in this
field any more. So there might be great changes from time to time.

I suggest that you go to the Red Hat community and search for details.
I believe that you can find something interesting there and the Red Hat
clustering system might be your solution.

Kind regards,
Xiaowei Jiang