[BiO BB] (no subject)

sravan sravan sravan_111 at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:46:51 EST 2006

Dear friends,
             I am working to study microsatellites. In this regard, I have to generate the
equivalent classes of repeat motifs. Hence, I request for your assistance by providing me
the source code, methodology or algorithm in detail / pseudo code.
Ex: AA,AC,AG,AT,CA,CC,CG,CT,GA,GC,GG,GT,TA,TC,TG,TT :
            AC : AC,CA,GT,TG
            AG : AG,GA,CT,TG
In addition: For Tri,Tetra,Penta,Hexa Motifs:
                Ex: ACG,CGA,GAC      AGC,GCA,CAG should be in two seperate classes. But I am
getting in single class due to the equal nucleotide composition. Please suggest me some
solution for this and any additional issues explored by you.

          I appreciate your early response, as it is an urgent requirement.

Thank you very much.

Regads.
Sravan.

Dear Bio_Bulletin_Board,
               This is an urgent requirement. Hence, I request for your early response.

Thanks.
Sravan.