[BiO BB] MrBayes - Memory overflow

Oscar Moya omoya at uib.es
Tue Feb 28 06:40:41 EST 2006

Hi Txema,

I am not sure about if your problem is due to memory needs. I am running
analyses of 70 sequences 1200 bases long in 512MB RAM computers.

Have you tried to run it on another computer? It sounds evident, but
sometimes work.

If problems keep, you could send the command block for checking (mcmc
settings, Lset, prset, etc...).

Good luck!

Óscar