[BiO BB] help

sindhu sambandam ishwarayasam at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 06:53:40 EDT 2006

hi everyone
this is Ishwaraya from India..i'm an under graduate student doing my final
year...i'm interested in doing my project in bioinformatics...but i dont
find much resoures or guides to help me...i want to develop softwares for 2D
to 3D conversion or work with drug designing..i have a paper called drug
designing and molecular modelling for which i 've no faculties...i'm
helpless here having that subject in the last year of study...can this
organisation or anyone help me with my work and guiide and teach ...pl
ishwaraya