[BiO BB] help

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Jul 11 14:56:03 EDT 2006

By "2D to 3D conversion or work with drug designing", I assume Ishwaraya is
looking for resources on modeling and structure prediction.  I think joining an
open-source project would be helpful.  Bioinformatics.Org also has a mailing
list on molecular visualization:

   http://bioinformatics.org/lists/molvis-list

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600