[BiO BB] Mass spec output

Johann JOETS joets at moulon.inra.fr
Tue Jul 25 10:55:21 EDT 2006

Dear Fabio,
The whole information is there : http://psidev.sourceforge.net/
Unfortunately, the site seems to be partly down at this time. However
you will find some sample files to download
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=65472).

You may also have a look at the mzXML
http://www.proteomecenter.org/software.php.
A fusion of the PSI and the Seattle proteome center schemata is planned.
Therefore these formats may not considered as fully stable yet.

Hope this will help

J Joets