[BiO BB] Getting sequences by base pair locations

Liangyou liangyou at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 18:06:03 EDT 2006

What do you want to automate?  The whole process including: blasting
all sequences from a database of sequences, getting the start and end positions
of the best hits, and getting the sequence for each hit?  Or just want
to get the sequence for each hit?

If you want to do the whole process and you know how to get the
sequence for each hit (either from a Web interface, or you have a
standalone program to extract the sequence from the genome) I may help
you to set up
a script.  It is just needs a couple of hours to do so.

Yours,
Liangyou