[BiO BB] A series of Pairwise alignments

Ann Loraine aloraine at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:00:23 EDT 2006

Howdy,

Probably you would want to run a pairwise alignment program over each
pair of seqs and then write some wrapper code around that to process
the data as you like.

The alignment program you select should be something that fits your
goal - do you want global or local alignment? What kind of scoring
system do you need? And so on.

For fun, take a look at:

http://helix.biology.mcmaster.ca/721/outline2/node42.html

-Ann