[BiO BB] SNP position matching...

kannaiah at bsd.uchicago.edu kannaiah at bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 19 08:57:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

 We have a large number of SNPs with rs#'s and and their physical
positions according to build 35.   We are trying to match them to a list of
physical position windows based on build 34.  Is there a way to batch query
rs#s at ncbi or ucsc to get the positions in a previous build (e.g. 34)?

Thanks for any help
-K

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  If the reader of this email message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the
transmittal.  Thank you.