[BiO BB] Ideal course work for a Masters/PhD in Computational and Systems Biology?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jun 19 10:00:18 EDT 2006

Safee, you might want to check our FAQ, which addresses cross-training and
lists a number of degree programs in bioinformatics (from which you could
gather what is being taught in places):

   http://bioinformatics.org/faq/

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600