[BiO BB] AFP 2006 program now online

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Tue Jun 20 17:00:01 EDT 2006

(Please forward as appropriate, thanks).

Dear all,

The program for the Automated Function Prediction 2006 meeting is now available online.
We have a very exciting program this year, and we encourage you to look at the extended abstracts of the
keynote and contributed talks.

http://biofunctionprediction.org/AFP/afp06/program/

The meeting will begin on August 30, 9:00 am, and will end 1:00 pm on
September 1. Please plan your travel accordingly. Note that Friday
September 1 is the beginning of the US Labor Day weekend, and heavier than normal
traffic is expected from the early afternoon hours. Take care to add extra
time to your airport commute (or stay in San Diego for a Labor Day
vacation). We will place travel instructions, as well as an
accommodation guide shortly. Due to the proximity to Labor Day, we urge you to book your
flights and accommodations well in advance. For those wishing to stay in San Diego
for the weekend and are staying at the UCSD campus accommodations, there are
provisions for additional nights. Please check with UCSD conference services with
respect to pricing and availability (contact information on the registration form).

Best,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.