[BiO BB] BioInformatics Workbench project

Nur'Aini Abdul Rashid nuraini at cs.usm.my
Sun Jun 25 22:04:22 EDT 2006

Hello marcel and others ,

I agree with others that this project has a very broad scope. Perhaps we
can partition it into smaller scope and works on those independently
depending on the needs of each user in each scope and merge later on.
However, there are some basic functions that are needed everywhere such
as search and comparison functions which are extensively used at
primary, secondary and tertiary level of data. I would like very much to
join this project however I must admit that I am good in C but not much
of the other languages that you specify.