[BiO BB] [ANNOUNCE] make-bdna Server

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 23 19:59:25 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Due to the absence of any similar resource that I could find, I have put an
easy-to-use sever for making B-DNA on the web at:

  http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/~jstroud/make-bdna/

The make-bdna server creates a pdb file of B-DNA according to an ascii
representation. As a bonus, the server makes a CNS def file that specifies
the WC base pairing, sugar pucker, and planarity of the new DNA. As I have
time, I will increase the capabilites of the server in the future.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570