[BiO BB] Automatic blast database maintenance/updating

Martin Gollery marty.gollery at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:32:20 EDT 2007

Hi Rohan,

Check out Biodownloader- It is described in

Maxim V. Shapovalov, Adrian A. Canutescu, and Roland L. Dunbrack, Jr.
    BioDownloader: bioinformatics downloads and updates in a few clicks
    Bioinformatics Advance Access published on May 5, 2007
    Bioinformatics 2007 23: 1437-1439; doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btm120

Cheers,
Marty