[BiO BB] hi help me pls

Shameer Khadar skhadar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:56:20 EST 2007

Hi Deepan,
Autodock and Gromacs are not for structure prediction.
Autodock -> Docking
Gromacs -> Molecular Dynamics
For Secondory structure prediction - use PSIPRED, JPRED etc.
For Teritiary structure prediction - Use either abinito base methods like
Rosetta or Honology based methods like MODELLER.

Lijo AutoDoc/Gromacs can do any strucure prediction.
Use Rosetta for abinito structure prediction after the structure is obtained
you may use Gromacs for simulation.

Cheers,
K Shameer
NCBS-TIFR
Banglaore

On Dec 19, 2007 6:07 AM, Mike Marchywka <marchywka at hotmail.com> wrote:

> This site is fairly new, not sure how it compares to anything,
>
> http://tools.immuneepitope.org/main/jsp/menu.jsp
>

> Mike Marchywka
> 586 Saint James Walk
> Marietta GA 30067-7165
> 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
> 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
> marchywka at hotmail.com
> Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
> ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
> to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
> assume I am ignoring you and try
> me on marchywka at yahoo.com if no reply
> here. Thanks.
>
> > Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:33:53 +0530