[BiO BB] ANNOUCE: The 7th Annual BiOAM @ Bio-IT World Conference & Expo

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Jan 25 16:12:03 EST 2007

              Bioinformatics.Org's 7th Annual BiOAM
                 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo
          World Trade Center, Boston, Massachusetts (US)
                     April 30-May 2, 2007

The Bioinformatics Organization's Annual Meeting (BiOAM) is once again being hosted by the fine people at Cambridge Healthtech's Bio-IT World. Come and join us for our 7th organizational meeting, which is also the 5th anniversary for the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo.

Our primary event this year is our Benjamin Franklin Award: a humanitarian and bioethics award presented annually by the Bioinformatics Organization to an individual who has, in his or her practice, promoted free and open access to the materials and methods used in the life sciences. The Award will be presented during the Event followed by a presentation of the recipient highlighting their research work.

Time is running out to take advantage of the Early Bird Savings. If you can register by January 26th (tomorrow!), you can save up to $500.

HIGHLIGHTS:
Spanning three days, the meeting includes parallel conference tracks dedicated to IT Infrastructure, Discovery Informatics, Computational Science, and e-Clinical Research. Here are just some of the highlights for this year's event:

Co-located User Group: Don't miss the 8th International Oracle Life Sciences User Group Meeting, taking place April 30.

Four Pre-Conference Workshops: Finance and Venture Capital, Partnerships and Technologies, Semantic Web, and Future of EDC.

Expanded Exhibit Hall: Featuring over 70 companies showcasing their products and services. We have a booth this year, so drop by and see some of the guys at Bioinformatics.Org during exhibit hall hours.

Scientific Posters: Present a Scientific Poster and benefit from dedicated poster hours, a poster competition and a $50 savings off your conference registration.

Best of Show Awards: Spotlighting new products at the expo, that demonstrate exceptional technology and innovation in research, discovery and development and clinical trials. Attend the awards ceremony or look for the Best of Show logo to find the "must-see" products on the show floor.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Website: http://www.Bio-ITWorldExpo
Agenda: http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com/download_brochure2007.asp
Register: https://commerce22.datapipe.com/chidb/2007/bioitworldconference/reg.asp
Final agenda: http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com/download_brochure2007.asp

Cheers,
Jeff
--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600