[BiO BB] International Symposium on Bioinformatics & Bioengineering (BIBE 2007)

Mark Clement clement at cs.byu.edu
Thu Mar 15 12:16:43 EDT 2007

We would like to invite you to submit a paper to a special session of
the International Symposium on Bioinformatics & Bioengineering (BIBE
2007) devoted to sequence alignment and phylogenetic analysis.
This session will provide a venue where current algorithms can be
examined and new algorithms can be presented.  We would like to see a
good mix of papers from computational tool developers and biologists who
use these tools to make new discoveries.

The Symposium will be held in Boston Massachusetts October 15-17, 2007
Papers should be submitted through the normal online submission process
found at http://www.cs.gsu.edu/BIBE07/submission.php
The submission deadline is May 15, 2007.

Papers from other Bioinformatics areas can be submitted through this
same page.