[BiO BB] how to visit NCBI Blast and get the plain text result using script Re: NCBI BLAST mpiBLAST.org

ica28711 at nifty.com ica28711 at nifty.com
Tue Mar 20 23:19:54 EDT 2007

From: "Kenta Sato" ICA28711 at nifty.com ARP1
To: "lily" me_lily at msn.com

I received your e-mail NCBI Blast txt. message. In reply, I suggest this proce
dure,
open search on Web support www.mpiblast.org browse Virginia Tech, University o
Utah, and North Carolina State University SC|06 458 lines on ad-hoc grid, but
-
I recommend to wait using mpiBLAST-1.4.0-pio.tgz because of unknown PC
memory size on MD5 sum cryptographic signiture which requires scalable informa
-
tics of msn 47 byte and stable.

Kenta Sato  ARP1
Tel: 81-466-50-1916   Fax: 81-466-50-1916
E-mail: ICA28711 at nifty.com
http://www.home.ne.jp