[BiO BB] melt87

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:36:43 EST 2007

Did you have any luck with google? Several top hits give e-mail addresses
for people who made derivative works. I was also looking for
source code for RNA folding programs.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of melting programs :)

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka at hotmail.com
Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
assume I am ignoring you and try
me on marchywka at yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.