[BiO BB] melt87

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Nov 6 11:10:08 EST 2007

Sorry, that didn't get sent out right.  Here's the whole message:

---------
MeltSim is an alternative, with empirical parameters by Blake and SantaLucia:

 http://www.bioinformatics.org/meltsim/

There's a Windows GUI version there and a C/CLI version with newer paramters in SVN:

 http://www.bioinformatics.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=meltsim&path=%2F&sc=0

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600