[BiO BB] Advanced web query interfaces for biological databases

Keith Callenberg kcallenb at email.sjsu.edu
Sun Apr 13 20:47:05 EDT 2008

Shameer, thank you for you suggestions. I have heard good things about
Flex's UI capabilities and I will check it out. I think many people's
concept of the web is limited by a notion that scripting languages
like php, ruby, python and perl are as far as we can go within the
browser. I think it will take a combination of new technologies --
perhaps a combination like the one you've suggested -- to go further.

Keith