[BiO BB] Which one the best step after M.Sc----please help

bony chatterjee bony_chatt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 07:39:08 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm basically from Kolkata (calcutta) , India but I'm doing M.Sc in Bioinformatics from Annamalai University of south India (last semester) in distance mode. After this I want to do Ph.D in genomics or functional genomics or drug design or bioinformatics. from where I will do that in India or in USA?
It is possible to PhD in distance mode? If yes, then from where?

I want to ba a professional in these fields. Can you tell me the name and address of some reputed institutes (In India) who conduct industry oriented courses on Bioinformatics / Functional Genomics / Drug Desigining?