[BiO BB] CfP: Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Jun 3 16:44:18 EDT 2008

                   Call for Presentations/Participation

                  Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008

                       Online at Bioinformatics.Org

                              July 14, 2008

    http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/Bioinformatics_to_Systems_Biology_2008

This year's conference, Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2008 (BSB '08), is aimed at students and those in the research community who fall under broader disciplines of bioinformatics and systems biology. The BSB '08 conference will include invited keynote talks within subdisciplines of these two exciting fields. In addition to keynote addresses, individuals are invited to submit abstracts for presentation as talks in concurrent sessions, or as posters. Ample time will be set aside for discussion during the presentation of participants.

We invite you to submit your original and unpublished contribution for presentation at this virtual conference from all subfields of bioinformatics and systems biology. Abstracts submitted would be evaluated by the program committee through a three-tier reviewing process and the three selected abstracts would be chosen for an oral talk. The rest of the selected submission would, however be printed in our conference proceedings. We are looking forward to publish in one of the open access journals as well. We also encourage researchers to submit proposed works or works in progress. Please send your (maxmimum two-page) abstracts containing NOT more than 500 words with sub-heads: motivation, introduction and review of literature, methods/tools employed, results and discussion, conclusions, future aviations, references, to bsb08 at bioinformatics.org not later than July 5, 2008, 1500hrs GMT. The figures and tables, if any, should be clear and in-line with the particular sub-heads.

The authors must also declare any competing interests. Bioinformatics.Org appreciates if authors also declare usage of open access of their submissions.

Registration is now open!

http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/Bioinformatics_to_Systems_Biology_2008