[BiO BB] RefSeq ids to gene names

Charles Danko dankoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:18:48 EST 2008

Hi, Gaurav,

I don't think that those are RefSeq IDs.

In general, the easiest way to do something like this is using
biomart: http://www.biomart.org/.

1. Go to martview.

2. Select the database and species.

3. Do NOT change the selection under filters.

5. Under attributes, select any ID type that you want.

The result will be a table of ID associations that you can export in
the format of your choice...

Good luck!
Charles