[BiO BB] Swine Flu genome link, if anyone is interested,

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:57:49 EDT 2009

I wasn't sure if anyone had any interest but
the NCBI has some inluenza sequences all in one
place,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genomes/FLU/SwineFlu.html

Link courtesy of this free mail list,
NFLUENZA A (H1N1) "SWINE FLU": WORLDWIDE (03)
A ProMED-mail post
http://www.promedmail.org
ProMED-mail is a program of the
International Society for Infectious Diseases
http://www.isid.org

In this update:
[1] Some questions
[2] New Zealand
[3] Israel
[4] Comment on seasonality
[The genome sequences of several US isolates are now available at GenBank: see
. - Mod.CP]

******

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka at hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: hotmail is getting cumbersom, try also marchywka at yahoo.com