[BiO BB] college

Eli Draizen EliDraizen at drewschool.org
Wed Apr 29 15:42:22 EDT 2009

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I do not know
who else to ask. I am currently applying to college and want to study
bioinformatics. I have a few questions which my college advisors cannot

1)       Which schools have the best programs and do not care about

2)       Would it be better to double major in biology and computer
science and then be more focused in grad school?

3)       What is the difference between the major's bioinformatics and
computational biology?

Thanks for you time,

Eli Draizen