[BiO BB] Short Survey of Scientific Software Development

Luke Nguyen-Hoan u4113344 at dcsmail.anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 19:33:47 EDT 2009

My name is Luke Nguyen-Hoan, and I am a PhD candidate in the Department
of Computer Science at the Australian National University in the area of
software intensive systems engineering. I am running a survey on current
practices in scientific software development, and would like to invite
you to take part.

The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and is
intended for people who have had experience in developing scientific
software applications. If this does not apply to you, please accept my
apologies.

If you would like to participate, the survey is available online at
https://apollo.anu.edu.au/default.asp?pid=3900

Thank you for your help with this research,

Luke Nguyen-Hoan

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~Luke.Nguyen-Hoan