[BiO BB] Creating animation from data?

Liviu Vladutu liviu.vladutu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:10:44 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have created a small script in Matlab (from Mathworks) that creates the
movie from 10 images (.bmp) in this case.
Images names are:     'ima1.bmp' ,..., 'ima10.bmp' . So you basically have
to chop that chart (from http://fuhrmanlab.usc.edu:60000/images/5mtrflp.jpg)
in smaller time series and plot each one (as I did, but replace line 2 of
CreateAviFromFrames the 'ima*.bmp'' from the fuf command with the right
image extension).
 The 2 necessary files are attached.
Hope that helps,
Liviu
===
Dr. Liviu Vladutu

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Rohan Sachdeva <rsachdev at usc.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have time series data. TRFLP from environmental bacterial samples to be
> exact. The outputs look like this
> http://fuhrmanlab.usc.edu:60000/images/5mtrflp.jpg
>
> I would like that animate the data from month but using the actual data and
> not just images so it looks like a smooth animation through time. Is there
> anything out there that can do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Rohan

Liviu Vladutu