[BiO BB] Indiana Cheminformatics Education Portal

David Wild djwild at indiana.edu
Thu Nov 5 09:02:46 EST 2009

Dan, thanks a lot for the links. I was unaware of the semantic mediawiki
project which looks especially interesting

I could probably export the pages in wikitext format and upload them to the
bioinformatics.org wiki - I will look into this

David

Dr. David J. Wild, djwild at indiana.edu, http://djwild.info
Assistant Professor of Informatics & Computing
Director of Cheminformatics Program
School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University
901 E. 10th St., Bloomington, IN 47408