[BiO BB] Pipeline Tool

Martin Gollery marty.gollery at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:20:58 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

There are commercial packages to build things like this- Pipeline Pilot,
ACGTuate and VIBE come to mind. Free tools include Taverna, BIP and BioGent.

It sounds, however, like you want something premade. Take a look at
Trace2dbEST, as this may do the trick. It is part of the BioLinux project,
which can easily be installed and has many other modules as well.

Best,
Marty