[BiO BB] What are the alternatives to Rosetta Biosoftware, Resolver and Syllego systems

Jan Torleif Pedersen JATP at Lundbeck.com
Wed Sep 16 15:34:11 EDT 2009

The rosetta software is no longer supported and sold as I understand it. Microsoft has bought the company and is planning to build the software into their Life Sciences platform. So I need to find an alternative database/analysis platform for omics- data.

So I will pose my question again - this time read carefully:

I am looking for a general database plaform for omics-data, analysis and frontend capability like what was provided in the Rosetta biosoftware suite. Unfortunately this is being de-supported within the next 24 month. So I am trying to make a quick survey of alternatives. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks Jan